Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8

From: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-pkg-yum <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8
Date: 2019-05-17 08:40:16
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi Devrim,

On Fri, 17 May 2019 08:56:44 +0300
Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org> wrote:

> On Fri, 2019-05-17 at 00:57 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> > I am not able to install postgresql11 under a fresh RHEL8.
>
> Yeah, I saw it yesterday, too :( I built the new packages. Testing them ATM,
> will release very soon.

Thanks!

> Check the repo in 1,5 hours, please.

I suppose I'll have to be a bit more patient, or maybe your publication get
stuck somewhere in the middle?

Cannot download
'https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64':
Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
were tried.

Cannot download
'https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64':
Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
were tried.

Plus, lots of packages for other releases are still missing from package
lists :/

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Cheers,