Potential booth at RailsConf 2019 Apr 30 - May 2 (Minneapolis, MN)

From: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Potential booth at RailsConf 2019 Apr 30 - May 2 (Minneapolis, MN)
Date: 2019-03-14 18:13:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

I am trying to determine if we can staff a booth at RailsConf coming up
in Minneapolis, MN, Apr 30 to May 2.

Please contact me directly if you have suggestions on who could be
available to run and staff a booth. Financial support for travel and
attending the conference while you are there is available.

Regards,
Mark