Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?

From: Bzzzz <lazyvirus(at)gmx(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?
Date: 2019-01-30 23:39:23
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 19:25:27 +0000
Stephen Froehlich <s(dot)froehlich(at)cablelabs(dot)com> wrote:

As Alvaro told you, what you want is systematically compiled in,
I did not saw any distro not adding what is the basic in security matter.

As a matter of fact, at least in Debian, all STABLE options are always
activated ; this can of course differ in Ubuntu, as they think they're
wiser than Debian maintainers…

Rule of thumbs: if "it" is not in, there's a catch (and usually
a frigging big one.)