Re: Issue with pgbuildfarm.org

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Issue with pgbuildfarm.org
Date: 2018-10-25 15:53:43
Lists: buildfarm-members pgsql-www

Greetings,

(moving this back to -www to discuss it ...)

* Joshua D. Drake (jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com) wrote:
> On 10/25/18 8:17 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >As some of you may have noticed, the pgbuildfarm.org domain expired
> >unexpectedy and unintentionally, meaning that many of your buildfarm
> >animals may no longer be working because they are configured to use that
> >domain.
>
> I was under the impression the domain was no longer needed as we started
> using the postgresql.org subdomain years ago. I can get it renewed or we can
> proceed with the below plan. Please let me know.

The domain is still in use and the best thing to do, I believe, would be
to have it properly transferred to PGCAC to have it maintained with the
other .Org domains, as Andrew suggested on the -www list and which
Magnus also agreed with.

I've CC'd Christopher Browne who can help facilitate that.

Thanks!

Stephen