Get rid of /static/ in doc urls?

From: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Get rid of /static/ in doc urls?
Date: 2018-10-19 22:26:12
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

For reasons I can't quite understand the /static/ in the docs URL bugs
me, now that we don't have /interactive/ anymore. Could we just shorten
that out of the URL? The redirects shouldn't be problematic...

I think as long as we issue the right redirects, search engines
shouldn't be troubled by this, but my knowledge about this kind of stuff
is severely outdated.

Greetings,

Andres Freund