volunteers for pdxpug day mon sept 10, 2018

From: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: volunteers for pdxpug day mon sept 10, 2018
Date: 2018-07-13 02:56:49
Lists: pdxpug

Hi everyone,

As you may know we're trying to to put on a day of presentations on
Sept 10:

https://pdx.postgresql.us/pdxpgday2018

I wanted to ask if any of you would like to help volunteer? Just to
name some of the things we could use help with:

* keep time for presenters
* help attendees find the room
* design some signage
* introduce presenters
* maybe other tasks that have not been mentioned yet

We can hook you up with a postgres themed t-shirt for you time.

Thanks!

Regards,
Mark