Re: merak server off-line

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: merak server off-line
Date: 2018-06-19 18:31:53
Lists: pgsql-www

Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net) wrote:
> - search.postgresql.org
> - PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada
> - Mailing List Archives Backend

These services have now been restored.

Please note that the archives are missing a few hours from today as we
had to resort to restoring from a backup. If the old server becomes
available, we'll import the missing archives from it. If not, we'll
work to reconstruct the missing archives from other sources.

Thanks!

Stephen