Fix for documentation of Covering Indexes

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fix for documentation of Covering Indexes
Date: 2018-04-11 08:20:20
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

The documentation of covering indexes is incorrect for CREATE and ALTER
TABLE:
- ALTER TABLE's page is missing the call.
- Exclusion constraints can use INCLUDE clauses.

In order to simplify the documentation, please let me suggest the
attached which moves the definition of the INCLUDE clause into the
section index_parameters, which is compatible with what I read from the
parser.

Thanks,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
covering-index-docs.patch text/x-diff 3.3 KB