Re: CFM for January commitfest?

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CFM for January commitfest?
Date: 2018-01-03 02:50:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom, all,

> Now that the January fest has nominally started, we need somebody
> to act as CF manager. Any volunteers?
>
> (If someone already did volunteer and I missed it, my apologies.)

With the list migrations more-or-less behind us, I'll volunteer to run
patches to ground this month if no one else is chomping at the bit to do
so. Note: those who volunteer to help (unless you want to be CFM
yourself), I will come calling, so please be sure that you have a few
cycles free to help.

If I don't hear anything in around a day, I'll start in on the emailing.

Thanks!

Stephen