Re: Dependency tree to tie type/function deps to a table

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Jeremy Finzel <finzelj(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dependency tree to tie type/function deps to a table
Date: 2017-12-13 19:31:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Jeremy Finzel wrote:

> I appreciate that, Melvin. However, this doesn't do the recursive part.
> It doesn't show me type or function dependencies, for example:

You need a WITH RECURSIVE query ...

If you do figure it out, please publish it as in this section of the wiki
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:Snippets

(In general, it would be good to have lots of contents in Snippets, so
feel free to add stuff that you think may be of general usefulness.)