PGConf.ASIA and VISA

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGConf.ASIA and VISA
Date: 2017-10-17 01:17:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

The largest PostgreSQL conference in Japan "PGConf.ASIA" will be held
in December 4th to 6th this year.

http://www.pgconf.asia/EN/2017/

If you are planning to join and you need a visa to enter Japan, please
contact me as soon as possible. I am in charge of issuing invitation
letters etc. as one of the organizers of the conference.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan