List unsubscriptions

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: 'Pgadmin Support' <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2017-06-24 00:47:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

All,

Based on some off-list discussion with Darren, I've gone ahead and
removed everyone else we saw who had sent an 'unsubscribe' email to the
list (an additional 7 individuals).

If you are seeing this email and don't wish to be on this list, please
feel free to contact me or to go through the process as described to
unsubscribe yourself. Again, if you have any difficulties, please
send an email directly to me.

Thanks!

Stephen