"Comparison of Different Solutions"

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "Comparison of Different Solutions"
Date: 2017-05-31 08:40:12
Lists: pgsql-docs

Please forgive me if this has been already discussed.

In "26.1 Comparison of Different Solutions", nothing is mentioned with
logical replication. I think the section is the biggest picture for
all high availability, load Balancing, and replication solutions in
the docs, so commenting on the logical replication here would give
users cleaner image of PostgreSQL replication solutions.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan