GSoC 2017 update

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC 2017 update
Date: 2017-02-08 21:23:39
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

Please find attached an update which I'm preparing for our GSoC page for
2017.

Would be great if someone could take a look and make sure I've not done
anything horrible, it's mostly just updates and a bit of rewording.

Barring objections, I plan to push this sometime soon as it'd be good to
have it updated before we formally submit our application to Google.

Apologies for not having it done sooner, I hadn't realized that we had
such a page (or, more likely, simply forgot from last year that it
existed).

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgwww-gsoc-2017_v1.patch text/x-diff 6.8 KB