PHP-Shop with PostgreSQL

From: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP-Shop with PostgreSQL
Date: 2016-11-08 14:46:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Good evening *,

before I restart coding things myself here a/some question/s:

Long time ago (6-8 years) I was searching for a simple PHP based
OnlineShop Software which use PostgreSQL without breaking the head of
the owner.

It seems that unfortunately all this shop softwares continue using
crappy MySQL and its proprietary functions which are NOT portable to any
other SQL databases.

Now I run a bunch of PostgreSQL databases (since 16 years) including a
cluster of 28 TByte and I am definitively not willing to switch to MySQL

Which should be understandable by anyone on this list! ;-)

However, I need a more or less simple PHP and PostgreSQL based shopping
cart with 3 levels of categories... PayPal, Shiping labels, etc.

Also I have the need to adapt the Shop-Language (I need more then EN,
DE, FR, EE, RU,...) POOTLE based integration would be perfect!

Also the Item-Describtions in the shop should be possibel in several
languages. (I have done this before in a table with one column per
Language and per Item one row. Exportable as POT files and import of PO
files)

Since I run my apache2 with a bunch of hosts, several installations (one
per Apache2 host) must be possibel.

Can someone recommend me a shop system which met my requirements?

...or is someone willing to create a new project with me together?

The shop should fullfill European (EU) requirements
and of course languages plus being Open Source Software.

Thanks in avance

--
Michelle Konzack ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer 0033-6-61925193