Need speaker for Mexican event for October

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need speaker for Mexican event for October
Date: 2016-09-28 02:03:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

The University of Chiapas has requested a Postgres speaker for the
academic Tenth Edition of International Symposium on Technology and
Business. It will take place in Tapachula, Mexico on October 19-21.
They would like someone for the morning of October 20, and 1.3k people
are expected to attend. They have been using Postgres at the school for
15 years.

I visited the school in 2011, and found the people friendly and the city
pleasant. Transportation and lodging expenses will be reimbursed.
Spanish speaking ability is _not_ a requirement.

If you are interested, please email me in the next few days and I will
get you in touch with the organizers. Thanks.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Ancient Roman grave inscription +