Re: qustion about pgaudit

From: hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz(at)depesz(dot)com>
To: PICCI Guillermo SNOOP <gpicci(at)proveedores(dot)siderca(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, HIRTZ Jorge Alberto TENARIS <jhirtz(at)tenaris(dot)com>
Subject: Re: qustion about pgaudit
Date: 2016-09-09 10:49:19
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 03:19:59PM +0000, PICCI Guillermo SNOOP wrote:
> Hi,
> we are trying to install pgaudit in order to check its funcionality, and we'd like to know if there is any available rpm to do this.

as far as quick google search shows, pgaudit is a tool from 2ndQuadrant,
available here:
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/pgaudit
so it would bo probably better to ask them, possibly using
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/pgaudit/issues
then mail *PostgreSQL* mailing list.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
http://depesz.com/