COL unique (CustomerID) plus COL unique (COUNT) inside CustomerID

From: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: COL unique (CustomerID) plus COL unique (COUNT) inside CustomerID
Date: 2016-09-01 09:28:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello to all,

after a period of silence from Debian, Courier, PHP and PostgreSQL I am
half back and running into a problem... :-/

I need a table with an UNIQUE CustomerID which is working fine...

...BUT I need also a second column with a count, which must be UNIQUE
inside the CustomerID.

In clear this:

CustID Count
1 1