BUG #14154: In pgpool while using delete query inside postgresql function , it is not deletingdata from all serve

From: priyeshkaratha(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #14154: In pgpool while using delete query inside postgresql function , it is not deletingdata from all serve
Date: 2016-05-23 13:29:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14154
Logged by: Priyesh Karatha
Email address: priyeshkaratha(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.0
Operating system: Ubuntu14

I have created following function in pgpool .

CREATE OR REPLACE Function fun1(Id int)
RETURNS boolean as $executionStatus$
DECLARE

BEGIN
DELETE FROM table1 where table1_id = Id ;
DELETE from table2 where table2_id = Id ;
DELETE from table3 where table3_id = Id ;
RETURN true;
END;
$executionStatus$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;
I run following command inside the postgres shell of pgpool

select fun1(1);
It is deleted the data only from master. I tried again then it is deleted
from different server.So replication fails in this case. But if i use delete
queries separately then it is working fine.It is deleting data from all
servers.

DELETE FROM table1 where table1_id = 1 ;DELETE from table2 where table2_id
= 1 ;DELETE from table3 where table3_id = 1 ;
Please let me know how to fix this issue .