BUG #14151: Xml special symbols are not unescaped when gettting value of Xml via xpath

From: onic(at)live(dot)fr
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #14151: Xml special symbols are not unescaped when gettting value of Xml via xpath
Date: 2016-05-19 15:00:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14151
Logged by: oli nic
Email address: onic(at)live(dot)fr
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.3
Operating system: Windows

The following bug has been logged on the website and the mailing list.
Bug reference: 7971.

It workds perfectly in 8.x but not in 9.5.

I've found this bug has already been discussed in 2 threads with no result
:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/BAY152-W51C845124155064D53F3CA8A8C0@phx.gbl
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/E1UHyUw-0001oj-HE@wrigleys.postgresql.org

SELECT unnest(xpath('/name/text()', xmlelement(name name, 'AT&T', null )))
This gives me 'AT&T' and
I have NO WAY inside pgsql to get 'At&t' value

Is there any status/progress about this bug?