conference slides in wiki

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)us>
Subject: conference slides in wiki
Date: 2016-04-28 03:28:14
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I think this was ill-conceived. Back when everybody had editor
privileges right at account creation and there was no "cool-off" period
it was perfectly fine to have people add their own slides to the wiki,
but with those two things it has now become a tremendous annoyance. I
think we need to come up with a better system to handle the uploading of
slides to the wiki.