Re: pginfra: Wiki editor privileges, please

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pginfra: Wiki editor privileges, please
Date: 2016-04-25 11:20:19
Lists: pgsql-www

Heikki,

* Heikki Linnakangas (hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi) wrote:
> Can someone grant me edit privilege to the wiki, please? My
> community account name is "hlinnaka".
>
> (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/WikiEditing)

Looks like your account is actually 'heikki'.

I've added you to the Editor group on the wiki and also linked your
contributor profile to your community account (so if you go to
https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/ you'll see where you can
review and modify your contributor information, if you wish to).

Thanks!

Stephen