Re: Request for editor privileges

From: "D'Arcy J(dot)M(dot) Cain" <darcy(at)Vex(dot)Net>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: "D'Arcy J(dot)M(dot) Cain" <darcy(at)Vex(dot)Net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Request for editor privileges
Date: 2016-03-29 17:28:42
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 10:14:35 -0400
Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net> wrote:
> > I don't see it. Here's a screenshot.
>
> That's not the wiki page, try going to:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org
>
> and then you should see a 'Log in' button on the top-right and if you
> click on it (or if you're already logged in), you should see a little
> person icon in the top-right with your username next to it.

I see this message.

The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a
cool-off period between account creation and logging in. Please try
again later, or contact the postgresql.org webmasters if you have an
urgent need to log in.

I have attached a screenshot of my profile.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net

Attachment Content-Type Size
Screenshot - 16-03-29 - 09:55:13 AM.png image/png 240.3 KB