Re: Regarding Contributors List

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regarding Contributors List
Date: 2016-03-28 21:50:18
Lists: pgsql-www

David Fetter wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:35:54PM +0530, Atri Sharma wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am missing in the contributors list as the author of JDBC_FDW, Ordered
> > Set Aggregates, Grouping Sets.
>
> Bump!
>
> Do we have criteria for inclusion on that list?

Clearly not, because for example we still list Dean Rasheed as a
"contributor" even though he has become a committer, so he should be
listed in "major contributors". And we still list Hitoshi Harada, even
though he stopped contribution years ago (and he certainly no longer
maintains CTEs, as the list claims).

We're definitely missing David Rowley and Tomas Vondra, just from a
quick look.