BUG #14005: Installation Error

From: manish(dot)bhanumca(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #14005: Installation Error
Date: 2016-03-08 14:17:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14005
Logged by: Manish
Email address: manish(dot)bhanumca(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.0
Operating system: Windows 7

Hi,
We have an issue in installation of PostgreSql in our system. On double
click on the exe file we are getting the following error message
Unable to write Inside Temp Environment Variable Path.

Please let us know if we are missing anything as it is most urgent for us.

With Regards...
Manish