BUG #13889: psql doesn't exequte correct script

From: v_bilyak(at)mail(dot)ru
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #13889: psql doesn't exequte correct script
Date: 2016-01-25 17:09:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 13889
Logged by: Vladimir
Email address: v_bilyak(at)mail(dot)ru
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.0
Operating system: Windows 10

Hello. I faced the following issue: psql.exe does not execute the following
script

DROP DATABASE "demo_crash";
CREATE DATABASE "demo_crash";

aborting with error:

CREATE DATABASE cannot be executed from a function or multi-command string

I searched in Google for solution but found only suggestion to rebuild
Postgres with some fix in source code that is not acceptable in my case. Do
you have another suggestion how to resolve it? Thank you in advance for any
help!

Sincerely,
Vladimir