BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key

From: y(dot)chaitanya(at)tcs(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key
Date: 2016-01-13 16:51:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 13862
Logged by: krishna chaitanya
Email address: y(dot)chaitanya(at)tcs(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.2
Operating system: SUSE Linux E nterprise Server 11 SP2

we have an issue in production server where the tables with primary key
constraint are duplicated. Complete row is duplicated with identical values
.

So please help us to know the root cause for this. We are able to delete the
duplicates, but not sure what cause this issue.