From: Edwin Giraldo <eagiraldo91(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2011-02-14 16:55:25
Lists: pgsql-general

i was using holdem manager and my for some reason it said that i coudlnt connect
to my postgres so i tried uninstalling postgres and installing it again, but i
received a message saing that i could connect to the logon server please help i
have team viewer if anyone can help me

The fish are biting.

  • Re: at 2011-02-15 03:22:11 from Craig Ringer