Re: [pgsql-advocacy] 7th anniversary of PostgreSQL-Cuba

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Gilberto Castillo <gilberto(dot)castillo(at)etecsa(dot)cu>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-es-fomento(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] 7th anniversary of PostgreSQL-Cuba
Date: 2015-12-14 19:26:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-es-fomento

Gilberto Castillo wrote:

Hi Gilberto,

> PostgreSQL-Cuba birthday is the 14/12.
>
> We would like to send a message of congratulations on behalf of all the
> local and regional communities.
>
> We have seven years promoting the use of PostgreSQL in Cuba, the largest
> island of the Antilles.

Congratulations to all those involved! I am happy to have played a
small part in this, all those years ago, and also to see it grow to what
it currently is. Many thanks for your efforts and that of others in
PostgreSQL-Cuba in keeping it going all this time.

I look forward to being able to make it to Cuba one of these years.