how to show time zone with numerical offset in CSV log?

From: Michael Zoet <Michael(dot)Zoet(at)zoet(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to show time zone with numerical offset in CSV log?
Date: 2015-09-22 10:07:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everybody,

I am saving PostgreSQL log file data (CVS logs) with Logstash and
Elasticsearch. My problem with this is that the time zone value is
with the name of the time zone like

2015-09-22 12:02:59.836 CEST

which Logstash can not process.

What Logstash needs are date/time stamps like

2015-09-22 12:02:59.836 +0200.

How can I setup Postgres to log with a numerical offset in the CSV
logs and not with the name of the time zone?

Any hints and links to the corresponding documentation would be appreciated.

Regards,
Michael