BUG #13602: hi

From: thinvalue20(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #13602: hi
Date: 2015-09-01 22:52:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 13602
Logged by: Brent
Email address: thinvalue20(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.6
Operating system: windows

^version is incorrect cause i dont have any installed currently^
hi i was instructed by another program to reinstall my postgreSQL to
potentially solve my problem but when i did it asked me for a password and
its been years since i made one i dont even remember, the only reason i
think i did is because it says one is already in place for this computer or
something, i tried all of my emails in the password reset form but none seem
to work, i have no idea, all i wanna do is reinstall this so i can use my
other program pleease help! :)