Re: PostgreSQL customer list

From: Vincent Veyron <vv(dot)lists(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
To: Sridhar N Bamandlapally <sridhar(dot)bn1(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL customer list
Date: 2015-08-19 18:48:33
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:03:06 +0530
Sridhar N Bamandlapally <sridhar(dot)bn1(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> We need to showcase to our customer for building analytical database

The activity on this list is a pretty good indicator of the popularity of Postgresql.

You might want to show them this :

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CANu8FixZ=-o3nYbDMa5PXjsyZXQY1n0T4Kekg0-1KkvS7fED5Q@mail.gmail.com

--
Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Gestion des contentieux, des dossiers de sinistres assurance et des contrats pour le service juridique