BUG #13425: Not able to import osm data into database

From: dineshrapidflow(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #13425: Not able to import osm data into database
Date: 2015-06-10 10:50:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 13425
Logged by: dinesh
Email address: dineshrapidflow(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.3
Operating system: windows server 64 bit

Hi,

I am currently working for opensource product.In this product i want to do
data enrichment.
Example:
We have an customer data in that we have an address attribute with using of
street address i want to update postal code in that data.
I fallow below steps to import osm data into pgsql database.
But i am not able to import data.
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmDataWindows#osm-import

But i stuck at 3rd step....
Now open a new command window and try the psql command
These instructions assume that you already have a PostgreSQL 'postgres'
user
Open a command prompt and enter the following commands ( the password will
always be: postgres )
createdb -E utf8 -U postgres osm

psql -U postgres -d osm -f "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\share\contrib\postgis-2.0\postgis.sql"

psql -U postgres -d osm -f "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\share\contrib\postgis-2.0\spatial_ref_sys.sql"

psql -U postgres -d osm -f "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\share\contrib\postgis-2.0\legacy.sql"

Here i am not able to find postgis-2.0 folder and corresponding files.
When i run this commands its showing error:
No file found.
Could you please help me.

Thanks
Dan