Re: dtrace pgfoundry link

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dtrace pgfoundry link
Date: 2015-03-06 19:08:12
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-www

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> The last pgfoundry link in our docs is
>
> <para>
> More example scripts can be found in the PgFoundry
> <ulink url="http://pgfoundry.org/projects/dtrace/">dtrace
> project</ulink>.
> </para>
>
> pgfoundry is now pretty much unusable, so we should update this.
>
> Does anyone know whether this resource can be found in an alternative
> place, or do we have something else to link to, or can we remove it?

The pgfoundry.org domain expired yesterday, and I don't think these
files are anywhere else online. We should either ask Marc for a backup
of the last version of those files, and perhaps host them (maybe just
the wiki if we have no better place), or just remove the para.

There's been no movement at all on our DTrace support for many years,
BTW.