HOWTO add an existing PUG?

From: Stéphane Kanschine <carx_ml(at)hexecho(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: HOWTO add an existing PUG?
Date: 2015-01-29 09:23:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

For 4 months, we meet in Lyon, France with 10+ people each time around
PostgreSQL. Ronan Dunklau (Dalibo), Dimitri Fontaine (2ndQuadrant) and
Vincent Picavet (Oslandia) already came to make a presentation and
next meeting will take place in 1 month and half (WIP).

Dimitri told me that we should be listed on the following page
http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

So, how can we do this ? :-)

I organize these meeting via meetup.com for now :
http://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-User-Group-Lyon/

Best regards,
Stéphane KANSCHINE