Dinner Thursday evening

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dinner Thursday evening
Date: 2015-01-28 20:48:17
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi all,

if you arrive at Thursday evening in Brussels, we have a restaurant
reservation:

Amadeo Brussel
Sint-Katelijnestraat 26
1000 Brussel

http://amadeus-resto.be/amadeo-brussel/

Reservation is either "PostgreSQL Europe" or on my name. It's for 15
persons. Time is 7pm to 9pm.

Please let us know if you will show up for dinner, so we can plan
accordingly:

http://doodle.com/fuifdww427x4q7z2

See you in Brussels,

--