Re: GCC error while trying to install 9.4 via brew on MAC OS

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Jimmy Jack <jimmyjack(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GCC error while trying to install 9.4 via brew on MAC OS
Date: 2015-01-09 17:04:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Jimmy Jack wrote:
> I sent the message, it is pending review due its size… meanwhile there is the cache part

I rejected it -- it contained 400kB of gcc output plus a second copy of
the same thing in HTML format. I have no desire to pointlessly cause 3
GB of outgoing traffic in our mailing list server, when Tom just quoted
the ~10 lines that matter. All that has been discovered about
compression is now a forgotten art, it seems.