Re: Storing Video's or vedio file in DB.

From: Vincent Veyron <vv(dot)lists(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
To: VENKTESH GUTTEDAR <venkteshguttedar(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Storing Video's or vedio file in DB.
Date: 2014-12-17 17:03:10
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:51:10 +0530
VENKTESH GUTTEDAR <venkteshguttedar(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

Hi Venktesh,

[you should not reply directly to me; hit reply all to post your messages to the list]

> can you help me in achieving this, i mean how to store it in a file
> system how to fetch it from there.

Nope. It's not postgresql related, it really depends on what tools you use to build your web site (in your case Django which I know nothing about)

> and storing in a file system and giving the path will be secure.?

That's part of the configuration of your web server, you'll have to study their documentation/lists

--
Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software