PDXPUG: November meeting

From: Gabrielle R <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PDXPUG: November meeting
Date: 2014-11-07 03:21:03
Lists: pdxpug

When: 6-8pm Thu Nov 20, 2014
Where: Iovation
What: 9.4 party!

As discussed at last month's meeting, we're going to check out some of the
new 9.4 features. It will help if you already have 9.4 installed on your
laptop, but if you're new & don't know how to do that, just show up & we'll
help you out.

If you're a Vagrant user, try this:
https://github.com/softwaredoug/vagrant-postgres-9.4

Our meeting will be held at Iovation, on the 32nd floor of the US Bancorp
Tower at 111 SW 5th (5th & Oak). It's right on the Green & Yellow Max
lines. Underground bike parking is available in the parking garage;
outdoors all around the block in the usual spots. No bikes in the office,
sorry!

Elevators open at 6:45 and building security closes access to the floor at
7:30.

The building is on the Green & Yellow Max lines. Underground bike parking
is available in the parking garage; outdoors all around the block in the
usual spots.

See you there!