BUG #8956: fedora download does not contain pg_config

From: kieran(dot)mccusker(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #8956: fedora download does not contain pg_config
Date: 2014-01-24 17:01:27
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 8956
Logged by: Kieran
Email address: kieran(dot)mccusker(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.2
Operating system: Linux fedora 20

Sorry if this is the wrong place. I was trying to install file_textarray_fdw
but it is not in the fedora contrib rpm so I tried to install it from github
but found that pg_config is not in the client programs. Is this by intent?

Thanks

Kieran