Re: Testsuite failing on s390x

From: Christoph Berg <cb(at)df7cb(dot)de>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: PostgreSQL ODBC <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Testsuite failing on s390x
Date: 2013-06-13 12:54:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Re: Hiroshi Inoue 2013-06-12 <51B88B07(dot)8070007(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
> Thanks for the report.
> Could you please try the attached patch?
> The patch changes both the driver and testsuite.

The patch fixed all the problems, thanks!

Btw, lots of files in the current release tarball seem to have dos
line endings which broke the testsuite, I've recoded them for Debian,
but it would be nice if the next tarball was clean.

Also, test/src/common.o is not cleaned by the Makefile in test/.

(And as a minor nitpick "make installcheck" should imho rather be
"make check" because it doesn't install anything.)

Christoph
--
cb(at)df7cb(dot)de | http://www.df7cb.de/