PgLife is now live

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgLife is now live
Date: 2013-05-06 15:03:08
Lists: pgsql-announce

New Postgres users are often confused by the variety of activities in
the Postgres community. Even us old-timers can be overwhelmed in
monitoring the Postgres community. To meet these two needs, I have
created a website called PgLife (http://pglife.momjian.us) which
dynamically displays the current activity in each of the community
areas: email, development, blogging, media, news, events, and IRC chat.
I am hopeful people will find this useful in understanding the Postgres
community, and in increasing their involvement.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com