Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0?

From: Wolfgang Keller <feliphil(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0?
Date: 2013-04-30 18:25:42
Lists: pgsql-sql

> (there is nothing wrong in getting your hands dirty with pl/pgsql btw)

The point is that I would have expected that problem to be solved
within the past four decades since relational databases have been
invented. Or at least in the past two decades since PostgreSQL has been
developed.

>;->

After all, this should be really an ultra-classic-standard FAQ item.

I'm definitely not the first database user in the world who needs to
have a 1:n relationship with n>0 and integrity enforced by the
database.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang