Reg Pgpool

From: kala krishnan <kala12_2002(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reg Pgpool
Date: 2016-11-07 16:36:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

 Hello,
I have some few questions on pgpool as we have some specific requirements to set up in our company.
Can pgpool do load balancing or direct the client connection based on the ip address like for instance if the connection comes from a particular web server in a data center it should connect  to the same database in that data center.Any references would be helpful.
If replication mode is on for pgpool then we don't need any BDR for multi master replication?

Thanks in advance.