Re: Cannot unsubscribe

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "William Gordon Rutherdale (rutherw)" <rutherw(at)cisco(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2010-12-22 15:30:18
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wednesday 22 December 2010 7:18:00 am William Gordon Rutherdale (rutherw)
wrote:

> Unfortunately I haven't a clue what my password is supposed to be.

It would have been in the confirmation reply that you got when you signed up, on
the off chance you still have it:)

> Clearly something is broken in the system, as it's contradicting itself
> by sending me emails but failing to recognise that same email address
> when I attempt to unsubscribe. This is not my fault.

One of those left hand/right hand problems unfortunately.

> I need to have this problem fixed today. This is my last day before the
> holidays.
>
> Could you please just fix it and get me off the list.

I am afraid I do not have the access. Your best bet would be to send an email to
the admin- majordomo-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com