Postgres tips in the latest Chicken Gazette

From: Peter Bex <Peter(dot)Bex(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: PostgreSQL general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres tips in the latest Chicken Gazette
Date: 2010-11-22 20:55:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this would be considered off topic, but I'd like to
point out this week's issue of the Chicken Gazette in which I describe
integration of array and "ROW" composite type handling with the
PostgreSQL library for the Chicken Scheme compiler:
http://gazette.call-cc.org/issues/13.html
Scroll down to chapter 4: "Omelette Recipes" for the Postgres bits.

I think cool features of Postgres like these are not common knowledge
among programmers in general and deserve to be pointed out, so others
will also have a chance to find out what makes postgres great!

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx