looping on NEW and OLD in a trigger

From: "Michael P(dot) Soulier" <michael_soulier(at)mitel(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: looping on NEW and OLD in a trigger
Date: 2010-08-26 15:45:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm very new to writing postgres procedures, and I'm trying to loop over
the fields in the NEW and OLD variables available in an after trigger,
and I can't quite get the syntax correct.

Could someone point me at an example?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier(at)mitel(dot)com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
--Albert Einstein