(news.postgresql.org) pgsql.hackers and pgsql.performance not updating

From: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: (news.postgresql.org) pgsql.hackers and pgsql.performance not updating
Date: 2010-08-17 00:30:48
Lists: pgsql-www

For the last week or two, the lists I follow via news.postgresql.org have not
been updating. In pgsql.performance, I last received [1], with [2] before that.
In pgsql.hackers, the slow trickle of spam, mostly in Cyrillic, continues (~3
messages per day); no regular traffic has arrived in about a week.

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2010-08/msg00146.php
[2] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2010-08/msg00032.php