more docs on extending postgres in C

From: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail(at)webthatworks(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: more docs on extending postgres in C
Date: 2010-01-20 14:42:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I haven't been able to find anything better than the online manual
and pg source code to learn how to write extensions.

I couldn't find a reference of all the function/macros I could use
and some more examples on how to use them.

I'd also appreciate some suggestion about dev environment and best
practices on Debian, something that could help me to compile,
install, test easily on Debian.

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo