temp tables and replication/connection sharing/pooling

From: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail(at)webthatworks(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: temp tables and replication/connection sharing/pooling
Date: 2009-07-09 00:00:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I was wondering if I was going to use any of the replication
available (I'm thinking especially to pgpool but I'm also interested
in any other tool as slony, pgcluster...), should I take into
account any side effect on temp tables?

I'm currently using php and pg_connect for a web application.
I'm not planning to use pg_pconnect.

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo